- Remember that although young people play organised sports they are not miniature International Rugby players
- Be on your best behaviour. Don’t use profane language or harass players, coaches or referees.
- Applaud good play by the visiting team as well as your own
- Show respect for your team’s opponents. Without them there would be no game
- Condemn the use of violence in all forms
- Verbal abuse of players or referees cannot be accepted in any shape or form. Players and referees are not targets for ignorant behaviour
- Regardless of the weight of opinion, the referee is always correct
You are most welcome at our club but we ask that you abide by these enshrined doctrines of Rugby Union