Update on SRU’s ‘Return to Rugby Roadmap’ – read on ….
Following advice from the Scottish government, the SRU has provided guidance on how and when we can resume competitive full contact rugby. To summarise briefly,
- The Covid-19 situation is fluid, circumstances – and therefore guidance – may change quickly. The latest ‘Roadmap’ can be viewed HERE
- We are currently still in Stage 3 – Stage 4 has been delayed until at least 10th September
- From Mon 24th Aug – Stage 3 Adults (18 and over) and Stage 3 Youth & Mini activities will become aligned – a summary of what is permitted can be viewed HERE
- Before returning to rugby for 2020/21 season all players and especially coaches must be aware of the SRU’s and Club’s regulations on minimising the risk of Covid-19. Consult with one of the following: President; Vice President; Secretary; Covid-19 Co-ordinator (Peter Dominy); your coach.
- All members -especially coaches and players – are urged to complete the SRU’s online Covid-19 E-Learning Course – it takes only 15 minutes – click HERE to begin