Update on SRU’s ‘Return to Rugby Roadmap’ – read on ….
From Monday 14th September the Scottish government has given permission for rugby clubs to progress to Stage 4 of our Return to Rugby roadmap, a welcome concession given the country remains in Phase 3. To keep moving forward it is imperative we respond to this special privilege by following the rules and guidelines closely. An outline of what is permissible in Stage 4 can be found HERE .
To summarise briefly,
- The Covid-19 situation is fluid, circumstances – and therefore guidance – may change quickly. A detailed account of Stage 4 can be found HERE .
- All coaches should familiarise themselves with the age-grade appropriate rules available on the SRU web site HERE .
- All members -especially coaches and players – are urged to complete the SRU’s online Covid-19 E-Learning Course – it takes only 15 minutes – click HERE to begin.
- All members are asked to download Scotland’s Test & Protect app to their smart phones – details can be found HERE .
- If you require clarification contact one of the following: President; Vice President; Secretary; Covid-19 Co-ordinator (Peter Dominy); your coach.